We believe our business delivers superior outcomes in harvesting and road transport in terms of productivity and safety. The business strives to set itself aside from the competition through superior quality, performance and professionalism. Mangan Logging considers safety to be a major player in the success and progress of our business, which is evident in our drive to abide by current safety standards, safety law and close relationship with the Australian Forest Contractors Association (AFCA), Timber Industry and Industrial Association (TTIA) and many other forestry affiliations.
Mangan Logging has a longstanding and ongoing contractual relationship with the Forestry Corporation of NSW and a number of other private customers. We have an array of experience working different slopes and landscapes.
- Member of the Family Business Association (FBA)
- Member of Australian Forestry Contractors Association (AFCA)
- Member of the Timber Trade and Industrial Association (TTIA)
We currently harvest, forward and haul over 500,000 tonnes annually in softwood plantations around the Macquarie region. We employ over 70 people & operate over 20 B Double haulage trucks and industry related equipment.
We employee experienced Log Truck Drivers and Machine Operators and pride ourselves on the ability of our team to meet our customers expectations, with safety at the forefront of all our operations.
Mangan Haulage has been an accredited member of the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS) since 2013 in the following units: Maintenance | Mass | Basic Fatigue
We were the recipient of the Australian Trucking Association 2019 Safety Culture Award
We have entered our trucks in the Annual Bathurst Truck show since 2016 taking out the following awards:
- 2016 - Best Logging Combination and Best Fleet
- 2017 - Best Logging Combination, Best Fleet and Best Display
- 2018 - Best Logging Combination and Best Fleet
- 2019 - Best Logging Combination, Best Fleet, Best Display and Best Crane/Truck